What is digiClinic?
digiClinic is a Platform for patients to book appointments with their clinic Doctor working out at nearby locality.
Trusted by over 100+ startups and business
Using our digiClinic Software you can also book homecare appointments for Nurse, Physiotherapist, Midwives etc. digiClinic best clinic management software
Clinic Management Software
Free software for Clinics to create and manage Doctors, Home-care Nurses, Physiotherapists, Patient Appointments, Revenue Management, Asset Management, Inventory Management, Vendor Management and dashboard with Analytic / Reports.
Patient Mobile App
Using the Clinic Mobile app Patient can search and book appointments with Doctor. Patient can also book Homecare appointments. Patient can do videocalls through tele-medicine to doctors.
Clinic Owner Web Application
Application for clinic owners to track their Revenue, Profitability, Occupancy, Inventory, Vendor payments and Asset service history. You can manage multiple clinics using one software.
A platform where users can book home-care
appointments of Nurse, Physiotherapist, Midwives etc.
A platform where users can book home-care appointments of Nurse, Physiotherapist, Midwives etc.
- Secure application which is HIPAA, GDPR compliant and hosted on Microsoft Azure platform in Manila
- Conduct tele-medicine online sessions through video conferencing calls
- Pay subscription fee per month for using digiClinic
- We can White label the solution so that it looks like your own app for your clinic
- Directly send patient Prescription, Sick slips and Referral letters through the app
- Integrations and customizations with existing system is done on need basis
- First time data load of the Clinic, Doctor information is included
Solution designed specifically for healthcare providers, such as doctors, physicians, or medical practitioners.
Clinic App Module
Designed to support caregivers, nurse, physiotherapist, and midwives in providing care and assistance to individuals in need.
It provides tools and features to streamline administrative tasks, enhance communication between patients and healthcare providers.